Branding - brand building, corporate style, visual marketing.
Say goodbye to everyone who promises to build the brand NOW - they are amateurs who are only able to build a tower from paper for the toilet.
A brand becomes a brand that has its own corporate identity and is able to present itself without a product.
To make a brand is the path of dream, thinking, intuition, mistakes and success. The acronym is not a paper tower.
Idea, philosophy, idea and intent to build a brand..
At the very beginning of building a brand, we should realize the values and vision of what the company will lead to.
The vision of the company and its concept, give us the strength and faith to go forward and develop further, motivate us to implement new ideas and give us the opportunity to excel. A common answer to the question "Why are you doing this?" - "Because I enjoy it" does not make sense and is the cause of a lot of meaningless, inefficient companies a priori excluding the concept of brand.
The three pillars of brand building.
Ask yourself three practical questions:
- Will my service or product be required by customers?
- What level of quality am I able to guarantee?
- What will make the company unique?
Usefulness, quality and uniqueness - a prerequisite for the creation of a brand. However, the basis for the three pillars of a successful brand is intuition.
Intuition in life and business.
Hear your inner voice or what Steve said.
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
The process of creating a brand.
Analytical and preparatory phase in the creation of the brand:
- Product or service demand analysis.
- Survey of the competitive environment.
- Defining the target group of customers.
Conceptual and creative stages in brand creation.
Content of corporate identity:
- Company name (brands).
- Professional company logo.
- Company printed matter (letterheads, envelopes, business cards).
- Promotional printed matter (leaflets, brochures, catalogs).
- Small architecture (notice boards, navigation system in the company premises).
- Professional website.
- Corporate video presentation.
Company name - short, forceful, without risk of distortion.
Pay close attention to the company or brand name - short, forceful, without the risk of distortion. No risk of creating an undesirable image about the company (eg the derogatory meaning of the name in foreign languages). The brand name must be easy to pronounce and write, but do not have to say anything about the products, the company's activities.
If someone asks "So what about FABER VISUM?", We will be happy to explain that FABER VISUM has its roots in Latin and means - vision creator. If we were called "PR studio", believe me, for example, the Fed Cup (The World Cup of Tennis) would not order advertising from us, nor would it show our videos on large screens for millions of viewers.
Funding the development of a corporate identity.
- An entrepreneur or a company, usually finance an advertising campaign out of their own budget or external financing structures (e.g. banks, investors etc.)
- In some cases, we are ready for a phased payment of confirmed orders.